Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh to dream

You would think this a simple thing to do.
What will I be doing in 5 years ???
Will I still be married?????
Will I still live here ?????
Will I be happy and healthy?????

I have pondered these thoughts all week.
So I will just start letting word flow at this moment.

Some facts" I do know is I will be eating chocolate."
I will love my family and friends. And treasure every moment I have with the grand kids.

But to dreams as if I were a child again. I will be age 55 at that time. So I would love to be traveling with the one I love. One who makes the sun shine and set with there happy smile. One who loves to laugh. I would love to be living on the beach some where that the temperature is always perfect. Not too hot & not too cold.
Now for some real dreaming I would like some one else to cook and clean and take care of all of life's needs. So I am really in a fantasy mood now. You can just imagine the rest of this story. To be pampered and loved.

But to tell the truth, I have no clue what choices I will make as yet. For today I live day by day. And will make wise choices as to what path lies ahead of me.

Live and let live is a saying I will always live with.
And I will continue to reprogram my self to live happy.
May you all find your path and enjoy every moment.

7 comments:

WrightStuff said...

Happy thoughts and dreams Grammy - thanks for sharing :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I will be enjoying chocolate then too. I think that is a very good goal.

Danette said...

Wishing for you to be loved and pampered. And cooked for. I hear that sister!

Ginny said...

Thank you for commenting on my dreams. You said you added a silly dream. I didn't see anything silly. Just a wonderful life; loving and be loved. I still believe that dreams can come true. So keep believing in yours.

angela said...

what a wonderful dream, travel with the one you love and being taken care of just as a cherished child would be.
Now I'm in that dream too.
Thanks that will carry me for the next few days and no one will know just what that smile means.
So mote it be.

Bekah said...

"will make wise choices as to what path lies ahead of me"

It's so wonderful and life-affirming that you state with such confidence the wisdom of your choices- I need to work on that!

Lynn said...

I'm joining you on the chocolate day after day. There's just no other way! It's also great to have friends, family, and grandkids to make your life filled with love and joy.