Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cabage roll recipe

Hi, friends! Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been posting on my facebook page about my cats for a year now. And I think there page https://www.facebook.com/RebaSilk  may soon end. It's not much fun any more. So I am spending more time on youtube. Mostly garden videos. And now a bit of cooking. This is how I make cabbage roles with out the role. LOL
I may start writing again. The summer is almost over. So I will have more time to write.
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

5 comments:

greekwitch said...

I love cabbage roles!! I hope you are healthy and happy! U missed you a lot!
Lots and lots of love!

Melinda said...

this looks good! Hey..how are you doing???

angela said...

I'm like you. Been on Facebook more and more. I love cabbage rolls too I'll watch your video and maybe make some in the next week or so I'll post on facey if I do lol

Wendy said...

Looks delicious! A much better way to make cabbage rolls with half the work. I thought that was a crock pot at first, but if it was, you'd have to cook the food a lot longer.

Smart girl, getting the butcher to grind up chuck. My mom used to do that years and years ago when we were kids. I'm going to do that next time, cause you're right - who knows what they put in the hamburger.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Looks like a yummy and easy recipe! Best wishes, and thanks for stopping by on my blog.