May you all who read the enjoy it.
I will post photos when I make it.
Green Bean Casserole Cups
Servings: 6 Muffins
- One sleeve snack crackers
- 2½ cup condensed mushroom soup
- 1 cup french fried onions
- 2 cups chopped green beans
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
- Place snack crackers and ½ cup french fried onions in food processor. Reserve 3 crackers and the other ½ cup of french fried onions. Pulse the mixture to form a fine crumb.
- Add ½ cup of mushroom soup, pulse until combined. The texture should be pliable. If too dry add more soup, if too wet add more crackers.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and mold it into a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine green beans, cheese, remaining soup, and french fried onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop the mixture into the cracker cups.
- Crush the reserved snack and top each muffin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.