Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chit chat

 The weather has cooled off a bit here in Missouri. But I do not know if there is any hope for the grass to start growing again. It is all brown. We saw cattle eating the leaves off a tree the other day.  So I do not know if there is a hay shortage. The 3 horses around the corner worry me. I see them nibble on what little dead grass they can find. I can see a jump in prices for food. But hope the animals are not suffering.

Yesterday hubby had a doctor appointment. His blood pressure was good. Temperature was 93 ? that was strange! But they did not say any thing about it. This doctor is like allot of others. He mostly is a get your prescription refilled person. And refers you to others if there is an issue.

For me I have been experiencing extreme fatigue.  And think my blood pressure is getting high. But I will be OK. Today is the first day of school for our area. And I miss Jeremy. His mom took him back a few weeks ago. So we may start getting him again on the week ends. This is his first year of Jr High. And he will be 13 in October. Wow, time fly's. This school is a few miles away. So he will not be able to walk to our house on Fridays.
 

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy Des Jardins said...

We were having some nice cooler 70's weather for a while; but we're back to some hot stuff again. I love the 70's....that's perfect for me. Love the pic of the kids Grammy. Have a really good week. ~Joy