Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Being irresponsible

I use to dislike people who were being irresponsible. I like to be able to count on people doing what they say. I like honest caring responsible people. But days like today. I wish I was a kid again. I do not want to be in control of everything.

I wish I was a kid with a mom to cook, clean etc. A dad to fix everything. But, I became a mom who did it all. I could fix things, along with etc.

Today the steam carpet cleaner will not squirt out water. It has to be in the hose. I let hubby, try to look at it and he insisted on something not wrong with it. He would not listen to what I said is the issue. He went to bed. So I have to take this apart if my hands will let me. And see if I can fix it. . The plastic tubing they use for things like this, will collapse.  That keeps water from flowing. I thought about using the air compressor to blow out the line.

Yet, I sit here and procrastinate.  I need to do this and that. And yet, I type and type. Vent and vent in silence.  I do nothing. So I sit here writing.

All along my mind is saying. Grrr. I want to be a kid again. I want someone to take care of me. I want to have fun and play on the computer like my grand kids do. LOL. I am thinking/writing out loud!

OK, this did not get anything done in my house, But it made me laugh. Or at least smile.
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

2 comments:

angela said...

I have days like that too. I've always been the responsible one. Even as a child. Go slow and take it easy. I know you will work it out xx

peppylady (Dora) said...

If I was kid or going though my second childhood. I would have twice the fun and make sure I wouldn't every get caught.

I been responsible. But I know people who isn't and they seem to have a terrible time in life.
Coffee is on