Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring

Hello every one, it is 1:32 am now.
I will tell you the first day of spring was amazing.
Amy came over this evening and the kids played a bit of foot ball. Earlier in the day, Jeremy helped me clear some of the tree sprouts. They are walnut and pecans the squirrels failed to find from there stash.
The temps were wonderful, we were in shorts.
But the feeling of spring is such a renewal in all life.
I sat out side and enjoyed the moon for a while the evening. As It was not till 3am that I was able to see the full moon. We had allot of rain till then.
But I love this time of the year.
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.

3 comments:

angela said...

Oh I wish the video was longer. You all look like you are enjoying the day.

Ramesh Sood said...

I am learning to laugh and play ...here on your page beautiful writes...

ShirleyAnn said...

Catching up on my blog reading list. Love your page. I am looking so forward to spring.