Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Gratitude

 This to me is a life saver.
With out gratitude you simply exist.
This give me the power to overcome. And move forward. It allows me to feel more passion, love and see the world with new eyes. I use to do the Thankful Thursday posts. But now I try each day to find something new to be grateful for.  I have the most essential ones on my list in the above image. But I am learning to be thankful  for things I never thought of before.
I have learned to be thankful for problems, but only after I find the good that come of them. I am learning to be thankful for the most basic of things also. Like our senses.
I now need reading glasses to read. But I am thankful I can still see with out them. I found in a meditation I did yesterday the prompt was to visualize. Feel, hear, smell, taste. I am so programed to keep my involvement sent free.
I can not even recall a sent. Allergy's to perfume, and chemicals affected my breathing. So I really did not realize I can not imagine a smell, when asked to do so. I can not recall taste of too many items.  So I am going to work on living more aware of my sense.
Like the old quote. Wake up and smell the roses.

I will close by saying I am thankful that you stopped by and left your wonderful thoughts and wishes, in my comments.
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

3 comments:

Ramesh Sood said...

Each morning Grammy I open my eyes..I say Good Morning and a Big Thank You to God as yet another day is spread before me to be lived. I am only asked to remain fully alive..

Yes your list itself is an eye opener for any one..I enjoyed reading...

Joy Des Jardins said...

Beautiful post Grammy E....and I love your 'things to be grateful for.' It's always good to be reminded of our blessings... ~Joy

Anonymous said...

After reading a few things, I'd say you've a wonderful place to play and have fun.