This is a free product review not a paid advertisement.
I received a Swiffer® Sweeper To try out.
I bought one of these in the dry form when my Grandson was small. back in 2003 maybe. He loved to run around and dust my hardwood floor with it. And it saved me allot of time & energy.
The one I received has both wet and dry pads.
I have had this for a while. I just decided my daughter would be a better judge for the product. So She will cover the review after she puts it to the test at her home.
You can learn more about it at http://www.swiffer.com/en_US/home.do
Here is Amy's put it together commercial. She had fun with this.
BENEFITS: The Swiffer Sweeper gives your home a complete clean compared to a traditional mop and broom. Swiffer Sweeper can be used on dry, hard surfaces including: all waxable and non-waxable linoleum, vinyl, ceramic and finished wood floors. *Do not use on unfinished oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors.
Wet Cloths are perfect for:
* Wiping up footprints and cleaning up what the pet tracks in
* Cleaning around your toilet, tub and on the bathroom floor
* Everyday spills and messes
* Taking care of scuff marks and tough dirt with the scrubbing strip
Dry Cloths are perfect for:
* Dusting electronics
* Getting up the dirt, dust and pet hair that the broom tends to flick in the air rather than picking up
* Dusting under appliances such as refrigerator, stove and dishwasher
Answers to safety of this product can be found on these links.
This product has been found to be safe.
Swiffer pet rumor
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw