Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

How sweet

It is day #2 not even 24 hours yet and the baby squirrel is eating on it own. Yea!
I bought a hamster bottle and look. I think this one is going to make it. It is not eating solid food yet.




Today I will be going to the ENT doctor to find out what is up with my MRI results.

PhotobucketHave a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

7 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for you sweetie.

Carla said...

Prayers for your ENT doc! How exciting!
How cool on the baby!
This one looks like it knows what its doing:) Promising huh?
Have a great day:)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwww, just look at that! I hope he makes it!

Best wishes for your appt and results!

~Lisa

Zaroga said...

Great that the squirrel is doing good. Good luck with the doctor visit.

Gigi Ann said...

How cute is that! You sound like you will be make a great squirrel mommy.

Wendy said...

Good news for the baby squirrel.
Here's crossing my fingers and sending you lots of white light for your appointment.
Hugs

Manz said...

precious.