Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 2 Green tea fat burner & whats new for dinner.

 Please note. This is not a paid add. I purchased this on my own.

I am on day 2 of trying new things to add to our diet. And taking a diet  supplement, I bought from W..mart.. I purchased both the mega for $4.48 (30 pills) and the regular  "green tea fat burner"  For $9.98 (90ct)
 Fast-relief liquid soft gels Contains green tea extract, ECGC, caffeine, chromium picolate and Advantra Z.
 We are trying the regular one first.

 I found some good info at Supplement-Geek.com 

When I read about
Chromium may help blood sugar levels in those with diabetes,
I though I would try it on my husband. So far so good
 I am happy so far with improvements in my husband. He has lost 6 pounds so far. And tonight his glucose level was 110, Yea! 2 good days in a row
____________________________________________________.

 Tonight I made lentils, spaghetti squash and spinach . I used my home made pasta sauce and 1 meat ball for hubby.

 I found this tasted the best mixed altogether. I am not a big fan of veggies. My husband is now diabetic so we have to change our diet from Heart healthy to less fast carbohydrates. I am making a diary of sorts here,. To record what worked for weight loss and controlling hubbys glucose levels. So he will not start taking meds. I am not an expert. So please seek medical advice before trying diet pills.

So I am going to try to loose some weight too. Wish me luck. :)

 Good links where I found enough reason to buy this product.

Green Tea frenzy
Web MD


This is a list of
12 Power foods to Beat Diabetes


Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

1 comment:

Joan J said...

Reading about your diet with great interest! I thought I'd share something. Have you heard of "Dreamfields" pasta? I found it when on a very low carb diet, and have cooked with it for years now. It is pasta (that actually tastes like real pasta, not cardboard like so many of the "healthy" pastas do!) that is very low in carbs (5 per serving), higher in fiber, and perfect for anyone with diabetes. You can find info at their website dreamfieldfoods.com and probably buy it at your local grocery store. No affiliation, just thought I'd share the info. Good luck with your new eating lifestyle! I'll be checking in to see how you're doing!