Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Angel Gets Its Wings

There's an angel in us all
A little voice inside that answers every call
There's a joyous sound resounding in your heart
A ray of hope that shines as bright as any star

Remember...

For each and every bell that rings
Another angel gets his wings
So show you care and share your light
And help an angel fly tonight

An act of kindness, a tender smile
These little blessings seem to make it all worth while
So try and do what's ringing true inside your heart
by Trisha Yearwood
I did this virtual painting last night there are lots of hidden faeries a a few other thing to find . This is my gift to you today.

Thelma Louise Shanks
In 1976 she became my God mother, when I decided to become a Catholic.
She was my best friends mom, and lived around the corner from me. I received a call today from Karen, my friend and her daughter. She said "her mom passed Dec 7. 09, and her husband is on life support. He had stents put in and something went wrong." So my friend is deeply suffering at this time.
She need some healing energy sent her way.
And I light a candle for her Mom . Photobucket
I will miss her Mom but I am so glad she is no longer suffering from colin cancer.
I do believe she has her wings and is free to fly.
She was an Angel here on earth as well. All her life she took care of people. She raised her 3 kids, 2 grandsons and took care of her mom, who is now age 97. She was 70. And such a loving, kind soul.
She will be missed.


Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

8 comments:

greekwitch said...

May her spirit soar!

Denise said...

I love, love, love your beautiful heart.

Gail said...

Healing thoughts and prayers are being sent.

George said...

We'll keep Karen, her family and you in our prayers. This is a beautiful post.

Mark said...

A wonderful tribute to a loving soul! Thanks for sharing.

Fire Byrd said...

Your poor friend, her heart must be bleeding. I'll remember her and you in my thoughts tonight.
xx

angela said...

Our thoughts and blessings sent to you all

Wendy said...

Beautiful tribute. Love and healing to your godmother and her family.
Hugs