Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MUM

On this 9th day of virtual gifts from me to you.
I give you my virtual MUM.
I created her on Dec 6,09 the same night I did the ship in the post below. I am very proud of both of these. They are my best work yet. I had the hardest time with the nose. This 2nd set of photos show the layers used to create her.

On this night I was dealing with a set back in my illness, and a device driver crashed in my main computer.
But I raged a bit on facebook. And went to work on my new laptop. This is the first real use I have had with it. Jeremy is the one who has been surfing and creating with it.
But I put my mind to work on using my feelings to create.

This virtual MUM is so compassionate, kind, loving, & warm.
You can see it in her eyes. & her expression.

A Mum is one who dose it all.
She is full of wisdom and makes mistakes.
She cares for you when you are sick and well.
She is rather swell.
A mum can do any thing she puts her mind to.
And adds lots of love to the stew.
Who would have knew, I would be a mum too.
By Grammy E


PhotobucketHave a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.

4 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

love the words for this and the post below.... resonate with me for some reason!!!
x

Denise said...

You are beyond awesome.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post :)

angela said...

Hi Grammy,
you need to look after yourself. I dont know if my hubby had fatige as nothing slows him down, but the embarrisment of his swallen face kept him indoors. The fact that he couldnt see out his eyes also was a hindrence.