Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Space

Apparently my mind is in outer space tonight. I started painting with nothing in mind and pictures just pop in the screen. I love this program Artrage. I started with the free edition and went ahead with the $25.00 purchase. I do not get any compensation to talk about this. So far I have found nothing that really pays to blog about. I signed up for amazon. But I am not one who buys allot so I can not promote things I do not use or believe in. But this program is free and I have so much fun. My art skills are improving by the day. There is no waisted paper or used art supply's.
I guess I am just a virtual kind of gal.
These paintings are my gift to you on this 5th day of my virtual gifts.
Midnight on mars
watching over you
Friends are all kind.
See aliens are kinda cute with a bit of makeup.
This has been so much fun to create.
I really don't have a story to go with these.
Other than I am starting to feel better. The pain is less sever now.
And I am not sleeping almost around the clock now.
There for a while I was only up a couple of hours 2 times a day.
Shingles are not like chicken pox.
But I am trying to stay positive.
And I am thankful that mine are not as bad as they could be.
This mind set helps me to feel better.

Any way every one enjoy your weekend. I have Jeremy here and we are having fun.



PhotobucketHave a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

4 comments:

Pink Heels said...

That is interesting that you had an 'outer space' theme. I wonder if there is any underlying meaning behind it.

Wendy said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and can enjoy Jeremy's visit. Children always perk us up, don't they. I love your virtual gifts. Will check out that program.
Have a good weekend!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Wow!!!
What a neat program.

Coffee is on.

Denise said...

Glad you are in the world my friend, love you.