Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Full moon dreams

This is the first time I have used Things that are not mine to make a dream board.
As Jamie uses magazine clippings to make them, with her groups. You are to use things that catch your eye, then analyze what they mean to you. So I used online magazines. As I do not have any to tear up, of my own.
I think I am attracted to lots of colors. But black, blue, gray & red, seen to be dominant. I think red is on the top of my list now.

I love the older couple in the top. They are so there self. And very much in love.
That would be my dream.
I do dress the way I want, I am my self.
But if I had the money I would buy some wild cloths.
I am feeling my senses come to life again. I want to see touch and create art.
I can feel the color in my soul.
I would like to finish my life, full of love and joy every minute.

Here is my virtual gift for you today.
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

13 comments:

Susie said...

May all of your dreams come true. I hope you are able to get some wild clothes. I am thinking something very bohemian!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I like this!
Your dreamboard is fabulous! And I too, like to dress in a less traditional way. I usually can find affordable and cool clothes at 2nd hand shops! (woo-hoo).
Thanks for the virtual gift - it's beautiful!!

Lisa @sacred circle said...

Oh, how rich and sweet your dreamboard is! Many blessings to you as you begin to allow your colors to shine and sparkle....

Suzie Ridler said...

Wild clothes... alright! I like the sound of that and the sound of coming back to life with bright and bold colours. Full moon blessings to you.

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

How lovely to see you be creative in a new way! Your dreamboard is so full of colour, and shoes! Vibrant and a little bit wild! May your dreams come true!

Jamie Ridler said...

How wonderful. I just love that you can feel the colour in your soul! Gorgeous :)

May all of your dreams come true.

Jill said...

Go for it girl - fill your life with colour.

Karen D said...

Love all the wonderful images you have chosen for your dreamboard, I especially like the one with the curtains and the words "you don't have to act your age!" May all your dreams come true.

kazari said...

Wild clothes and bright colours... I think it's about attitude, not cash!
I can see you in many beautiful outfits that you feel were made for you : )

Wendy said...

Oooh, I love bright colours too. And I wear orange, green, blue, purple - everything I love! Thank you for this beautiful virtual gift. It's awesome!

Melinda said...

Full Moon dreams to you!

Denise said...

Really nice.

Beverley Baird said...

Great to see you - creating and involved in the dreamboards.
Love the colours and fun of the images.
May your wishes be fulfilled!