Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Artistic Fun

This is the start of my new Hope journal

I put 3 photos together to make a panoramic of my current home.
This journal will contain ideals to make this home happy.
I bought one of the mirrors yesterday.
And found an old swing for $10.00 at a junk store.
It is a 2 seater .
Grandson Jeremy and I will paint it red and white like a candy cane.
Hubby and Tim will pick it up today.

I recieved all these beautiful things from Kristin ( The goat)
So I was able to do another wonderful page in my wreck this journal.
She sent lots of cool stamps to add to my collection.
Thank you!
I think this has been the most fun I have had in a long time.
The community of wreckers was so fun.
They did every thing from walking the journal with a dog to running over it with a car. Baking it into a cake. To having fun with Kali.
I love Kavindra's creative story's.
This was such a wonderful group .
I was thinking of starting an art fun meme on the weekend.
In hope of keeping this fun alive.
I will talk to Jamie and see if she is ok with that.
Let me know if you are interested in that.

Update
After doing this post . Around 7:30 am. Hubby came in and said grab your camera.
So I went out to see what was in my tree ....
Click on photos to enlarge.

A teenage raccoon kid.!
What a joy. Here I was talking about missing them and one shows up here.

I so hope he did not loose his mom.
Some how baby's know to come to me for help.
At least he is old enough not to need a bottle.
PhotobucketHave a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

5 comments:

Denise said...

Such a cute raccoon.

Gail said...

Mama always told me, be careful what you wish for...you have a whole family of racoons soon.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oooh, I'm so glad the package arrived :) It's been such a pleasure wrecking the journal with you!!

Enjoy!
Kristin - The Goat

Carla said...

OOOO a HOPE journal!! Have fun (and be sure to share:)!
The raccoon kid is darling:)

Melinda said...

GREAT journal idea and I would be interested in another group of some sort. Love the raccoon...I used to rent an apartment on a big farm and the owner would set traps at night for the coons. I always went out at night and turned them loose. I think he finally figured it out. This man was nuts. Would shoot the carp with his gun in the creek!