Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Real milk from a real cow!

I am really lucky to be able to get raw milk from a local cow. In most states it is not legal to buy old fashioned milk like our ancestors enjoyed. They want us to only have commercial processed milk and cream. I made a video on how to separate the cream from the milk.   Later today I will make butter with it.



I already made ice cream, Yum!
2 cups of raw cream
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup sugar.or (1/2 cup honey) 
I used a blender on this one.
Next time I will buy a ice cream churn
This turned out to be yummy snow consistency
The flavor was perfect
But I spent too much time blending

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

2 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I don't what the legeal static for raw milk. For a while I was buying raw goat milk.
Coffee is on

Mia Celeste said...

Wow, this looks awesome, but I'm a dairy fan!

http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2015/04/at-writers-conference-suggestions-for.html