Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Taking back a positive attitude

 This world is full of mad people. People who want to control others. And I am choosing to not fall into the game. I have been in turmoil over current events.  I vented in the last 2 posts. And I may delete them. I have noticed like what is put out come back. Action equals reaction.

The more you go into a negative attitude the more you attract negative things into your life.. So I have to resist, and let go of social media drama. Let go of what actions other people are taking. i am not going to become a sheep and go to sleep. But, I am going to resist anger and fear. If we fall for the things happening in this world. We will create a new world full of danger in our own minds. It is like a domino affect. Or virus. We need to come together as a world full of good people and not let the bad ones rule our life.

I am tired. A bit drained. And need to reprogram. I do not know how much time I have left in this life. But I am no longer going to waist my time in worries that may or may not happen.

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

1 comment:

angela said...

Absolutely. I just don't watch the news and more and if I see any drama beginning on social media I opt out. I'm saying right in th middle of my bliss xx