Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Raising Silkie chickens

 It was a really nice day today. Willow took her little one named Tux out to teach him how the scratch the ground and find things to eat.
Tux seems so small compared to the others

Willow and Tux enjoyed some time soaking up the sun's rays.
Yokie is so full of color now.

It is hard to believe he was there size not long ago. 
 Yokie was born on May 31, 2015. And now he is a dad. That was quick.
 The other 4 are growing up fast too
This is Fedora the oldest. 
The 2 white one look like puff balls, with bloomers. 
And Parker is still the runt. It kinda looks like Fedora a bit.
They are all so much fun.

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Grammy - thanks for stopping by my blog. As you saw, I don't blog much, but I do miss my blogging buddies. As the weather gets colder, I may blog more. Otherwise, I'm outdoors!

Wow - can't believe how your chickens are growing!!
Sending hugs your way,

angela said...

They are all very cute. Hopefully soon you will get some yummy eggs for your breakfast xx