Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Thoughts abound

photo by Tess Kincaid for Mag 71 
The left side is original and I altered the rest for my story
As I sit here in the dark room
I wonder
I close my eyes and to my surprise
On the floor I see a glow  
My heart begins to radiate
Oh, a feeling so eminence
It is so hard to explain
Suddenly fibers appear before my eyes
As I look at each one illuminate
They are taking on a shape and unique color
They resonate a feeling of pure love
As I bask in the warmth
It fills my mind
Incredibly, comfort and Joy take over
Then suddenly to my right, more fibers appear
One by one taking on a life of there own
As there eyes open, I feel them looking back

My thoughts ramble, wonder & I question
Are these the cords and fibers of my being ?
Are they the feelings I can not express ?
Has my spirit been released !
Are these just illuminated thoughts ?
Is a thought just a thought ,or is it life its self
After all these years
I am free to see
We create and live our life, through our thoughts.


Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

8 comments:

angela said...

wow!

Anonymous said...

I really love that you called the fibers given the artist's muse in creation but that you deepened it by making it fibers of being, rather than cloth. Beautifully done!

Helen said...

A+++ for creativity!!!

Wendy said...

Wow - you just keep getting better and better!

kelvin s.m. said...

...so many shapes formed and unformed… so many sides occupied and unoccupied… all exist out of the thoughts you freed… really nice.

~Kelvin

Unknown said...

Very simple but very profound. I enjoyed the feeling your words brought me of being free and just floating. My entry suggested freedom and floating to me.
QMM

C.M. Jackson said...

magnificent!

Jingle said...

perfect.