Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

#trust 30 ...Afraid to Do


Afraid to Do. prompt by Mary JakschThe other terror that scares us from self-trust is our consistency; a reverence for our past act or word, because the eyes of others have no other data for computing our orbit than our past acts, and we are loath to disappoint them. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Emerson says: “Always do what you are afraid to do.” What is ‘too scary’ to write about? Try doing it now.
I could easily write about anything. I do not write about religion or politics. As those subjects have to may things that cause other people to become angered. Or start wars.

 I do have to say I do not like being attacked for my beliefs. I respect every one else and wish for the same. 
I could write about my fears.

But I do not know what good would come of it. Only I can learn to over come them. No one else could make me get on a roller coaster. Or wave a magic wand and take away things that cause me fear.

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

No comments: