Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chit chat :)

 Hello every one. Time for a face to face chat. Yep that me as snug as a bug in a rug. I let Jeremy take this photo the other night to post on Angela's wall. So I decided to share it with all, as now you can see the real me with out my wings. In my comfy lazy boy with my warm blankie. I miss blogging and writing. Have been playing games again on face book. But now I am tired of that. I need to find some thing else to occupy my time this winter. Do not know yet what to do. And have no plans. But I will think spring.

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

2 comments:

angela said...

you do look snug as a bug in a rug. cannot wait to see what you tackle next.

Joy Des Jardins said...

You look pretty cozy Grammy...just like I love feeling too.

Good luck with the next little project to keep you occupied...and YES, please keep thinking Spring...I'm not looking forward to winter this year. Take care....and stay warm my friend. ~Joy