Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Time to talk

It is almost turkey time for most. Our family had our day last Saturday. And it was joy filled.

 I am so thankful that I am blessed with a kind loving family and amazing people like you in my life.
My grand son Jeremy was looking at my friends on here and face book and was like. "Wow, you have friends all over the world." Grammy. And I smiled and said. Yep, I am very lucky. Thanks to the internet. I have some special people in my virtual life. And know some day we will all be closer as technology advances.

I am thankful we can turn on this computer and see bits of each others world.  I wish you all a happy thanks giving and send big hugs.



Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. And I notice people don't always observe holidays exactly on the day. It makes me feel better, because that's the way we do things here as well. Often you just can't get everybody together at the same time.

Haven't been around much lately. I move house on Friday, so boxes are filling my house right now. Where did I put my hairdryer? Toaster? Packed already? Grrrr. LOL!

Have a fun day. We are having our first snowfall today!
Hugs

angela said...

we are so blessed to have you in our cyber lives too. Happy thanksgiving to you and your wonderful family.

joanne said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving together. Ours will be on Sunday so I still have a couple of days to prepare! Take care y'all.

Ramesh Sood said...

Grammy ..that was wonderful.. yes, it feels nice to have unconditional friendships in this space.. and they do have the potential to grow... Thank You!!! I still dearly remember your putting up my posts on your blog..with my face peeping out..

All the best!!!

RS : )