Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

The truth be told


Finding Happiness in an Unhappy World
This is something I wrote in 2002.
Click on the picture to enlarge for reading

Tonight I have been awake all night reading Wendy's blog
COPD - Caregiving is NOT for Wimps!
I started at the beginning in 2007 and read 2 years. And cried quite a few tears. I saw She has gone through allot that I have felt my self and more that I have not gone through yet.
My life has been turned upside down and inside out. With both my husbands health and my health. I started this blog for something to take my mind off of life and maybe make a few friends. I had started another blog on depression but changed my mind. I thought I should just do a fun blog. To make me feel better.

What is ENLIGHTENMENT?
It
Is the Purpose of Human Life


4 comments:

Q said...

So nice to meet you. I too have read Wendy's journal from start to now.
She is an amazing woman.
Looking forward to reading your journal.
I bet you also are amazing.
Sherry

Wendy said...

Hi Grammy - thanks for the linky. I also started a blog to vent and share my feelings. After a while I found I was always blogging about sad stuff, so I changed it after reading some of those bright cheerful gardening blogs.

I read your writings of 2002. Wise words.
I am always looking for the lesson in a bad situation. I think for me, I just have to be me - and express myself... unafraid of what anyone thinks.
Blessings.
W

Grammy said...

Thank you G. Your words make me feel good about writing my blog.

Hi Wendy, Thanks for the advise. I want to keep thing positive. I have read so may book this year. Trying to make myself feel better. It is so easy to be brought back to depression in an instant.

Carla said...

AMEN! You said it all!