Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little bit of Texas

Texas was mostly a visit for friends and family. I am so thankful for this trip. I met Carla and her wonderful family. My Brother in Laws family. And saw lot's of cow, horses. And most of all sun. I was in shorts till I hit Tennessee on March 13.
We spent all our time in Houston with family. The highways were enough to make my sister in law upset. As she live there 20 years ago. But did not know her way around. They changed them so much. I was happy just to get to know my husbands family. And bird watch in the back yard. Temps were up to 81 degrees. I was given a sago palm to bring home. Our next stop will be New Orleans.

5 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

GEE---you did have a wonderful trip, didn't you Grammy. This must have been a trip of a lifetime for you. Glad you got to meet your hubby's family.
Hugs,
Betsy

Zaroga said...

I'm so glad you had a blast on this trip. We are hoping to go to Texas next year.

Gail said...

How can you pack so much delight into just a few days? I would be on overload.

Denise said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your trip.

Carla said...

love this slideshow with this song:)