Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Camera ham's

My youngest daughter came over this weekend. With her son and the baby in tow.
They took Jeremy to the circus in Jeff city Saturday. And came back Sunday full of spunk.
I asked Tessa to give me a side shot of the new baby and this is what I got. LOL
Ok now thats better.
Jeremy and Cullen in there rock star pose.
Cullen with his normal tough pose.
Don't you just love those simple moments with the kids?
PhotobucketHave a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

8 comments:

Zaroga said...

Wonderful pictures of your great family!

George said...

It looks as if everyone enjoyed the trip to the circus!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Grammy, You have such a great family.. They all look so happy!!! AND--you'll have another grandbaby soon, won't you????

Hugs,
Betsy

annies home said...

look like great and funny models
I love your blog and have awarded you with a lovely blog award please visit my link to receive http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/05/feeling-very-special-because-of-blog.html

Carla said...

What beautiful grand babies (even the one in the 'oven'), I had to take a picture of our 'new' one this weekend too. Pretty daughter you got there too:)

Ebb Tide said...

Simple kids moments are just lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

Kids make it all special! Aren't we lucky?
Happy grandma's day (just made that one up!)

Denise said...

I love the pictures.