Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Working it out

Wolf warrior
I just painted this with the Art rage computer program. I use both the oil paint which is in the free version and the spray brush with is in the paid version.
I assume the This is a wolf like cartoon. I am calling it my inner wolf.
I started painting this with no clue what I was painting and it turned out to be a story I would like to share. This was me a few years ago. I was in rage and still growl on occasion. But I was in full blown menopause. I have never felt such anger or rage in my life. I would bite at the drop of a hat. And this is not me. I am a peaceful person. Who wishes to do no harm.
But I am feeling a bit of anger now that I am going to work out. By sharing my story online I may help some one else. And I will release my pain with this writing.
I will let it blow away with the wind.

First off I need to find my happy place in my mind. What make me happy. Thoughts of travel. Thoughts of fun with my family. I need to plan an adventure. But I do not have a traveling partner. So What can I do to try to get hubby involved? Hum?
Maybe a trip to my daughters in her new home. I will try to include a visit to my foster grand son. This is a desire. To see him again. It has been 6 years.

I am going to create wisdom cards
So this is my first one.
Wolf warrior
She is a survivor. who has great vigor, courage, or aggressiveness.
She is self defense.
Has wisdom to protect.
Needs knowledge to know when to back off.
Knows when she is needed.
So she is great when you are ready for her.
Learn to use her with love and great care.
And learn to control her.
As wisdom is needed to be safe.
Do not let her anger rule.
Take deep breaths and eat chocolate to tame her.
Laughter will help too.
a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

7 comments:

Jill said...

Hang in there, acknowledge your wolf and move on.

angela said...

I too have a hubby who is happy to stay home. When you work out how to get them to move let me in on the secret.
Your wolf is great, I can see her wisdom. Anger isnt always bad, it can be used for good.

Denise said...

Very powerful sweetie, love you.

Gail said...

You have named the wolf, now find the peace.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Very interesting

Nola said...

I love your phrase "I will let it blow away with the wind"; I may be borrowing that quote! Menopause is a really mean creature, isn't it? You have a really positive attitude, though, and that makes a big difference!

Melinda said...

WOW...another great idea Grammy! WISDOM CARDS!!!!! I love your message and explanation here. Hope you get to travel a bit!