Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

DIGITAL ART CALENDAR

Jill over at Third age Musings issued a calendar challenge
So I decided to try.
I have a graphic arts background. from taking offset lithography for 2 years.
But I now do most of my art work on the computer so I will now be considered a digital artist.
I am not by any means a Van Gogh.
But I think I am an artist in training.
As art is a life long adventure in learning.
I will be doing my calendar like this. every day I will paint or collage an image for this.
here is day 1 & 2


The calendar will be posted and update on my side bar.
My inspirational quotes for this month will come from.
Sri Sathya Sai Baba
He is a religious figure, and educator in India.
He brought clean water and medical help, education and many other things to people in need.
He is new to me. And I am just learning of his history. But he has helped so many in his country and has over 1,200 Sathya Sai Baba Centers in 114 countries worldwide.
according to wickpedia.

His words are from love an encouragement.
He also devoted his life to make others healthy and educated.
sample of his quotes
“You must enshrine in your hearts the spiritual urge towards light and love, Wisdom and Bliss!”
“Life is a challenge, meet it! Life is a dream, realize it! Life is a game, play it! Life is Love, enjoy it!”
“You have it in your power to make your days on Earth a path of flowers, instead of a path of thorns.”

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

2 comments:

Jill said...

Brilliant idea Grammy it is great to see how everyone is adding there own style to this project.

Gail said...

Very wise words and pretty calendar.