Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New year!

Jozlyn is baby New Year 2010 for Miller Co. Mo.
The Eldon Advertiser picked her because she was the first born in this area in 2009.
She will be 1 on Jan 7, can you believe it has been a year almost.
Time is flying.
I send you all a virtual hug and kiss.
May your year be full of bliss.
Your cups runneth over.
And I send you a 4 leaf clover.


I received a Christmas gift from Gail too.
She sent me these beautiful note cards. She took the photo of the frosty rose too.
They are so beautiful. Thank you Gail.
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.Photobucket

5 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Grammy, Jozlyn is just gorgeous. I know you are such a proud Grammy...

Happy New Year to you and yours.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jean said...

Happy New Year, Grammy! I send you virtual hugs too! I love the cards...what a wonderful gift.

I wish you many blessings in the new year! And more art!

Gigi Ann said...

Babies are so much fun, and that one is a cutie. The Frosted Roses cards are my favorite also. I have loved those Frosted Roses every since that first day Gail posted them on her blog. Have a fun filled day.

George said...

Happy New Year!
Jozlyn makes a beautiful New Year baby. My daughter is also a New Year's baby -- she was born January 1.

Gail said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and looks so good in a crown!