Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Life

The photo with me is the latest. Please don't look at it too closely. I am still recovering from whatever I have from Christmas time. Photo 2 is my other Daughter Tessa and her family at the hospital. Tessa is expecting a new baby Aug 1 2008. Scott, Tessa's new hubby has just survived a rolled car accident. The axle on there GMC Jimmy broke while on the highway at 70 mph causing the Jimmy to roll. He is just bruised a bit. With a slight concussion. But car is totaled. The air bag did not deploy either. And no other car was involved. So he had a guardian Angel looking out for him.




The happy dad!

# 3 Her big brother Jeremy feeding her.#4 is after she was brought home.
She is now over the Jondis she had. But her weight is 6.09 . So she is 1 oz less than birth weight at 2 weeks. Doctor is concerned a bit and will monitor her weight. She also has a closed tear duct. This is common with kids in our family.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

Denise said...

I love the pictures, praying for you.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Baaaaaautiiiifooouuul girl !
Very compliment !!! :-))))))

Gail said...

What a wonderful family!

George said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. We'll keep all of you in our prayers.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great family you have Grammy. That Jozlyn is gorgeous.. Glad there was a guardian angel involved in that car accident. He's a lucky man.
Hugs,
Betsy

Dughallmor Beagles said...

What a cute family! Thanks for visiting us :o)

Wendy said...

Oh Jozlyn is so adorable! What a sweet little baby! There are always a few kinks to iron out in the beginning of life. She'll be o.k. with all the tender loving care of her family.
You look fine, Grandma! So loving and proud holding your little granddaughter. Isn't it funny how we criticize ourselves in pictures? All I can see in mine is my big nose and my lips have disappeared. Oh well - I guess we are aging....

Lovely family. I am glad your son-in-law had a guardian angel to watch over him. And he's o.k.
Love and Light and grandma hugs!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that first pic! You look so happy! :) What a lovely family. And I'm glad to hear no one was seriously injured in the accident! Those things are always so scary!!

Carla said...

What a keeper! My daughter had to double up the formula mix in the bottles to fatten up my grandgirl. I think this is pretty common. We did the tear duct thing with my first son too. Car wreck? Yuck, glad all that is ok. I know we are looked after, and I love it! I'm so thankful all is going well there. Take care, and stay warm and safe:)

Anonymous said...

I believe God, I believe in Angels, and I believe in miracle. God truly has a planned for this little one.
I love the pictures. I like the name Tessa. I pray that all is well. Stay happy!!

playsdolls said...

That is such a beautiful little girl you have there,glad your son in law was not hurt in the accident.