Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY.6

I am so thankful for the sky's above and the world below.
The air that we breath . Food and water that sustains us. And a home with some heat.

The love of family and friends.

I am so thankful I am on the path to happiness, joy, and laughter.

I am thankful for our new family member Jozlyn Rose. Our first Granddaughter.

I am thankful for all my blog friends. They lighten my heart. And fill it with love & joy.

I am thankful I met
Fr Wade on myspace
He now shares video of his service in Lakeland Fl.

I have learned from him there is more than 1 form of the catholic religion. And his way I have never seen before. It is well worth a look at his videos you will be pleasantly surprised. Link

I am thankful for my new positive attitude.
and knowledge popping in my head that I can share to help others. And If I forget I can just look it up.

My life now includes limericks. Thanks to Gail.

I can already tell, this year is going to be the best yet.



If you would like to share your thankful heart click on the T T photo



Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.

Smile :-) Pictures, Images and Photos inmsnerd Pictures, Images and Photos no smile Pictures, Images and Photos

16 comments:

white_lilly said...

Lovely post Ernie, you are sounding so happy and positive. Your words are encourage :)

Sue

Wendy said...

You certainly have a lot to be thankful for. I love your new Look. And baby Jozlyn Rose is so sweet!
Light and Love and blessings for your family,

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Nice, positive post, Grammy... I cannot understand how you could be so excited about that new granddaughter.... HA HA HA ---I'm kidding. I know about Grammy's and Grandchildren!!! Jozlyn is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

Grammy, what a positive post -- we all need to be reminded of all the things for which we should be thankful. By the way, you have a beautiful granddaughter.

Carla said...

What a sweet baby! Blessings to you on Thankful Thursday also (I see we are both early:)

playsdolls said...

Your post was wonderful today you have so much to be thankful for.And that new little angel is so pretty.
Thanks for stopping by and the nice comment.

Anonymous said...

Beatifoul girl !!!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yes my friend. You are truly blessed with a rich, full and happy life. Life is good, eh?

:)
~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby!

Nancie said...

Congrats on your first Granddaughter! She is such a sweetie :) Thanks for sharing with us.

Melonie said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Your new grandbaby is absolutely beautiful. CONGRATS to your whole family!!!

bp said...

Thanks for the nice TT post today! I like the big smile at the end.

Denise said...

Very nice thankful post.

Anonymous said...

Your granddaughter is so cute! thanks for visiting my thankful post :) I'm not sure if the church will sponsor our trip as we don't have budgets for that but I'm sure they will help in someways. :)

becky aka theRAV said...

Hi! Thank you for stopping by & commenting on my Thankful Thursday post yesterday. Glad you liked my "Gifts of the Day". Like you, today I am thankful for my warm home in this cold weather.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on that beautiful new grandbaby!!!