Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Questions asked of me

Gail asked me these Questions?

Grammy at Empty Nester has kindly agreed to an interview. We will hope she does not regret this. This is a great way to get acquainted. I had some very soul searching questions from Trucker's Wife. The torch is now passed and I get to ask the questions!
First let me thank you, Grammy, for giving me a shot at this. Remember I admit to being strange!

Questions.
1. If you were a Cartwright on "Bonanza", which character would you be and why? If you are too young for Bonanza, choose another show we will be familiar with and answer same question applying to that show.

2. You are a musical instrument, which one and why?

3. What is your favorite color and why?

4. If you could have an old fashioned picnic in any area of the world, where would you be and why?

5. Of all creatures in our vast universe, imaginary or real, which would you be and why?
Answers
1.I would be little Jo. As he had so much fun and always had a wonderful smile. He was loyal to his family. And had a nice pinto horse..

2. I would like to be. A banjo full of spirit and charm. But I may be a dusty piano left in a corner not played with any more.

3. This is a hard one as I love rainbows and sky's of blue. Red just brings me to life. Yellow calms me. Brown is a tree, that I respect and love. Green I use to hate because my first house was every shade of green including green contact paper on the bath tub. But since Hunter & sage green came out I am drawn to green.
I love green grass and plants.. So How do I pick just one. As they all complete us in some way or another.

4. As long as I do not have to cook or plan this event.I would like it to be in the country or by the lake, Any where in the world, with the people like on little house on the prairie. I love the show and would like a barn dance to go with the picnic. .

5. At the moment I feel like a wolf with the full moon. But I think I would like to be an eagle and fly free.

Now the rules of the interview are simple.

1. To be interviewed just have them leave "interview me" in the comments
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. Link back to the interviewer

I have your questions in the comments you can answer there our do a post.



Have a wonderful day and remember to play

8 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like fun.

Wendy said...

Hmmm - some of those answers could have been mine!

Grammy said...

Here is my list of questions for you.

1 Of all the well known people past or present, who would you pick to be your spouse? and why?

2. If you saw a homeless person siting on the street. What would you do?

3. What is your favorite song and why?

4. If some one told you they were a witch or a prince who once was a frog what would you say or do?

5. What is one thing in life you can not do with out.?
Now let me know if you do a post.

Gail said...

I did ask the questions! Had to think long and hard. I love your answers, especially no one favorite color.
Questions for me? I'll claim them anyway!
#1 Bill Gates, he's smart, creative, RICH and does so many wonderful things with his money. Of course, I do not know what he would really be like. Sexy pick, Sam Elliot, with that voice he could talk me into anything. If Hubby is reading, of course I would pick him again and again!
#2 Bring them home if they weren't totally strung out. We have had hobos come by when I was young, feed them, water them and they are usually gone. Were always polite and respectful.
#3 Imagine by John Lennon because of the truth in the words.
#4 I believe in freedom of religion so the witch is fine, just hope he/she is a good witch. If you had asked about a frog once being a prince, I could kiss him. If I met a prince that was once a frog, I would love to have a conversation with him.
#5 Air!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

This was fun to read! Little Joe was always my favorite, too.

Have a great week!

Gigi Ann said...

That was a lot of fun reading your answers. You and Gail sound like two fun ladies.

Carla said...

Great read! Ok, I'm gonna go for it:)

playsdolls said...

This was a fun read to find out alittle about someone else
I would like to try it,interview me.