Gail asked me these Questions?
Grammy at Empty Nester has kindly agreed to an interview. We will hope she does not regret this. This is a great way to get acquainted. I had some very soul searching questions from Trucker's Wife. The torch is now passed and I get to ask the questions!
First let me thank you, Grammy, for giving me a shot at this. Remember I admit to being strange!
1. If you were a Cartwright on "Bonanza", which character would you be and why? If you are too young for Bonanza, choose another show we will be familiar with and answer same question applying to that show.
2. You are a musical instrument, which one and why?
3. What is your favorite color and why?
4. If you could have an old fashioned picnic in any area of the world, where would you be and why?
5. Of all creatures in our vast universe, imaginary or real, which would you be and why?
1.I would be little Jo. As he had so much fun and always had a wonderful smile. He was loyal to his family. And had a nice pinto horse..
2. I would like to be. A banjo full of spirit and charm. But I may be a dusty piano left in a corner not played with any more.
3. This is a hard one as I love rainbows and sky's of blue. Red just brings me to life. Yellow calms me. Brown is a tree, that I respect and love. Green I use to hate because my first house was every shade of green including green contact paper on the bath tub. But since Hunter & sage green came out I am drawn to green.
I love green grass and plants.. So How do I pick just one. As they all complete us in some way or another.
4. As long as I do not have to cook or plan this event.I would like it to be in the country or by the lake, Any where in the world, with the people like on little house on the prairie. I love the show and would like a barn dance to go with the picnic. .
5. At the moment I feel like a wolf with the full moon. But I think I would like to be an eagle and fly free.
Now the rules of the interview are simple.
1. To be interviewed just have them leave "interview me" in the comments
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. Link back to the interviewer
I have your questions in the comments you can answer there our do a post.
Have a wonderful day and remember to play