Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Road trip views

What wonderful weather we have had.Yesterday
I had to open a window it was 80f in the house.
We may have spotted another eagle in the distance on the way home Tuesday
in the Osage beach area of the Lake of the Ozarks.
Sorry the photo below is a blur.


When we saw this truck.
My thought was his and hers tee pees. lol
Hubby said it would be great to have a
Electric line in the middle of the tee pees.
So I put one in. Which one do you like best?




















This is more progress I love the new view but it will be replace with some sort of development.

I am going to miss this rock wallThe water level if finally down
Osage rive from Hwy 54 bridge


This is the rock Quarry right beside the river.
I really like the rock wall in the back of the quarry.

10 comments:

Zaroga said...

Beautiful pictures, Grammy. Loved the bird & cat pictures too.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great pictures Grammy. I hate it when they come in and clear the land to put resorts/buildings/condos --or whatever--on it. AH Progress... I hate it sometimes!!! ha
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

It looks as if you had a good road trip. Thanks for the pictures.

Mamapippa ... said...

The rock wall IS beautiful !
Greetings from Belgium !

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for taking us on your trip and showing what you saw, so that we see it through your eyes!

WiseAcre said...

Wish you could have Emailed me some of that extra heat. Temps dropped to -15F last night and the house was down to 52F when I got up this morning. But that's a lot better than when I lived in a Tee Pee and temps when down to -30F. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful area! I'd love to visit there one day.

Carla said...

There is something about winter 'brown' that is so still, and stark. Love your photos thanks for sharing:)

peppylady (Dora) said...

80 outside I'll be surprise it made it in the 40 today.

Coffee is on.

Denise said...

I enjoyed these pictures.