Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

My Brain


brain Pictures, Images and Photos









Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realizing your right brain/left brain tendency will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 7(7)
Right Brain Dominance: 10(10)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

Here are some of the characteristics of each part of our brain...one of which is dominant in each of us:

Right Brain ***Intuitive, led by feelings ***visual, focusing on images, patterns ***process ideas simultaneously ***see the whole first, then the details ***like to know how you're doing something or why rules exist(reasons) ***enjoy touching and feeling actual objects (sensory input) ***listens to how something is being said ***listens to what is being said ***talk with your hands ***impulsive**make lateral connections from information ***fantasy based ***presents possibilities ***imagination rules.

Left Brain ***analytical, led by logic ***process ideas sequentially, step by step ***likes making lists and planning ***plan ahead ***work up to the whole step by step, focusing on details, information, organized ***spelling and mathematical formulas easily memorized ***enjoy observing ***make logical deductions from information ***likely to follow rules without questioning them ***likes order ***reality based ***forms strategies ***facts rule.

According to these theories
(the right brain) is visual and processes information in an intuitive and simultaneous way, looking first at the whole picture then the details. The other (the left brain) is verbal and processes information in an analytical and sequential way

By taking this quiz the numbers are close it shows I still do use both sides but I have started lean more to the right. Where I have put my analytical side on hold a few years. And am now waking up my creative side again.

Conclusion . Maybe when I was hit in the head my left side took the impact.this explains the breakdown and confusion I have had . This led me to a new state of being. Where I can decide to be happy. I have have enough marbles left to choice from now. I am able to learn control.

For me the red areas were damaged. Bold is what is left. Gray is slight damage.
It has taken a year of learning to be at the point I am at not. Where I can learn and reason again.

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.

Last 10 years brain Pictures, Images and Photosnowbrain Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Denise said...

Very interesting.

George said...

I had a score of left brain 9/right brain 4, which I guess is no surprise. This was a very interesting post.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Grammy--I took it and came out the opposite of you 10-Left; 7-Right.. George came out 9-Left; 4-Right.

Very Interesting... Thanks!
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I was 8-left, 11-right. Very similar to you! :)

Gigi Ann said...

My results of the test were:
Left Brain Dominance- (7)
Right Brain Dominance- (4)

Very interesting and I wonder how they arrive at the answers we get back.