This year I plan to follow a path to happiness, wisdom and joy.
I searched the web for words of wisdom.
I have the links embedded in the words to show where they came from.
I looked for funny ones but have not found many that are original. So I only a few to share.
As Laughter is medicine for the soul.
1. To achieve all you have to do is believe
2. Remember, you may not be able to control what life puts in your path, but you can control who you are and who you will become.
3. The man that makes no mistake, is usually the man who does nothing.
4. Wisdom is not knowing what to do now, but knowing what to do next.
5. Two can live as cheaply as one - if one doesn't eat.
6.Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
7. Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
8. You should not confuse your career with your life.
9. “Kind words are such a blessing to the needful.” (John McLeod)
“If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.” (Mark Twain)
10.If you light a lantern for another. It will lighten your way also.
11.It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves. (Francois De La Rochefoucauld)
Please share your words of wisdom or funny jokes in the comments.
Have a wonderful day and remember to play