Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wisdom from Reba


You can click on the photo to read them better.

Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh and play.

Smile :-) Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket no smile Pictures, Images and Photos
Reba decided to share some of words of wisdom that she has learned. Since Grammy got some sleep last night. Reba will do the post today. Can you believe I finally let Grammy take some good photos of me. Normally I never look into the camera. So you do not get to see my blue eyes.

8 comments:

Denise said...

So cute, love it.

Gail said...

I see I am not the only one awake too early!

George said...

Reba, you are very wise and you did a good job with this post.

Renee said...

Reba ...great wisdom! This was a great post.

Carla said...

My, she is SO pretty! And wise!

Zaroga said...

So cute! Thanks for the smiles!

Wendy said...

Hi Reba - you are one pretty cat. And smart too! Will you please tell Grammy that I absolutely love her Spring Counter?
59 days until spring. Woo Hoo!!

Unknown said...

She has beautiful eyes!