Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pay It Forward challenge.

I was at Melanie"s blog The Fruits of the Spirit
I saw she was so excited she was able to participate in the Pay It Forward challenge.

I saw she had no comments and knew she chooses to moderate them before they are posted like I do.
So I took a chance. And look I was number 2 to my surprise.

So, you ask, what is this challenge all about? Well, here you go.....

The first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand-made item from me. Also, those same three bloggers promise to post this challenge on their own blog. This means they will be "paying it forward" by creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers that leave a comment on their blog. Now, doesn't that sound like fun? All that hand-made love going around in the blogosphere?

This part is fun, too... the gift can be anything that you choose and be in any price range. And, you have 365 to make/ship your item.

How about it? How about joining in on the fun with us?


Hands Pictures, Images and PhotosHere is a chance to make something with your hands and send it with your heart.

3 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwww, what a sweet idea! Gail did this not long ago and I won. I can't wait to Pay it Forward.

And since I have been given such wonderful support from so many people after my fall, I want to Pay It Forward again, so I'll leave my comment. What a great idea :)

~Lisa

playsdolls said...

I love the Pay It Forward idea and would love to be part of this.I also love giving homemade gifts so I hope I will be one of the first three commentors.

Shauna said...

Please count me in! I l♥ve to pay it forward! I posted here:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/02/pay-it-forward_24.html