Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

How do you know you are a redneck ?

Oh No you caught me!

When you share your tooth brush.
When you wonder what the is a red arrow is for.
When you fix the roof with cinder blocks.
When you paint the propane tank to look like a Porpoises.When you use a paint bucket for a weather head..

When you turn the John Deere into a bike mower.
Red Neck Lawnmower Pictures, Images and Photos
When your dogs need a braces..
red neck dogs Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh when you plan to have a place like this on the lake some day.
Red Neck Mansion Pictures, Images and Photos
Have a wonderful day and remember to have fun.

9 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute Grammy... Made me smile... It's late. Gotta get some shut-eye.

Thanks!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Zaroga said...

Thanks for the smiles :-) :-)

playsdolls said...

Those are quite funny pictures.My husband would love that John Deer bike mower,he just made what he calls a mud buggy out of and old lawn mower for him and the grands.

George said...

I'll bet you had fun putting these pictures together. I certainly had fun looking at them!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

hey Grammy, รจ la nuova vasca idro-massaggio ?
Kiss My.-

Gail said...

My favorites were the dogs and the apartment complex.

Gone2theDawgs said...

Too funny! :) My friend at work has the trailer condos as her screensaver! :)

Denise said...

Thanks for making me laugh, love you.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your sense of humor. Life becomes easier when we smile. By the way, you had asked in what state Taquahmenon Falls was located. The answer to that is the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.