Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

If the sky is blue



If the sky is blue
I know what to do.

If the sky is Grey
I know I can not go play

If the sky is gold
Treasures will unfold.

If the sky is red
I am not going to bed

if the sky is full of color
it fulfills like no another.

Rain bows
keep you on your toes

And the wind really blows.
Can you believe I wrote a poem.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
These photos contains the only eagle I saw yesterday. I need more than a 300 mm lens . For this one.


9 comments:

George said...

Very nice poem, Grammy!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hey Grammy from Missouri .... You are a Poet--and don't know-it!!!! That's the extent of my poetry. I'll leave the real stuff up to you.
Hugs,
Betsy

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

That's such a cute fun poem :)

Wow! You've got bald eagles near you? Wow!

~Lisa
New Mexico

Rottlady of the Ozarks said...

A very cute poem, it gave me a laugh. Cool picture even if he is a ways away.

It seems the eagles have landed down here early they say. I'm hoping to go to the eagle days out at the lake in two weeks. I hope I can get some pictures.

Wendy said...

Poems are fun
They make us run
Away from chor-ing
That's very bor-ing

See what I mean?
Who wants to clean?
When we're having a blast
At Grammy's blog
(o.k. so the last 2 lines don't rhyme - too bad!)

Gail said...

Nice poem. How wonderful, you have Bald Eagles. I have seen them close on White River. They built on Painters Bluff. A beautiful majestic bird.

Zaroga said...

Grammy that is an excellent poem.

You are like me... always needing a bigger camera lens.

Zaroga

Carla said...

Love your poem!!!
AND what it says:)
Love to you E!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Grammy: I love eagles so much I just had to see your photo before going back to Sky Watch. Very nice capture even at a distance.